How to manage Slider in Opus Blog?
Opus Blog comes with two types of inbuilt slider. One is full width and one is boxed. Besides that, you will get lots of options to manage the slider in the Opus Blog theme.
- From Appearance > Go to Customize
- Next, Go to the Slider Section.
- At first, click on Enable Slider to enable it.
- Select the category for the slider. Category with post will be displayed. If there is no post, first create the post on your website and don’t forget to add the featured image on each post. The featured image will appear here as a slider image.
- After that, select the required layout of the slider.
- Enter the required number of items for the slider.
- Checked to enable the slider recommendation.
Note: You can get more slider options and settings on the premium version. Check the premium version now.