How to Make Masonry(Two-Column) Layout in Opus Blog?
- From the Appearance > Go to Customize > Theme Options > Blog Page.
- From the Blog Page, you will see the section for Blog Layout Columns.
- You will see Single, Double, Masonry and Alternative layout for the blog page.
- Select the Masonry Layout. (If there is no sidebar, the masonry will be on three-column, otherwise, it will be two.)
- If the preview is fine, click on the save and publish button to save the changes.
Please comment below if you have any problem using this feature.