How to manage the blog and archive page of Opus Blog?
Opus Blog is the post format ready WordPress blog theme. There is a number of options available inside the Appearance > Customize > Blog Page section. Check there.
In this section, you can manage,
- Select the Sidebar Layout
- Blog column and Masonry layout
- Image Layout – Full and Left Image
- Show content from Excerpt or Content
- Excerpt Length Size
- Pagination Types – Default and Numeric
- Read More Text
- Drop Cap Option
- Meta Options – Date, Category, Tags, and Author
- Social Share Options – Enable and Disable
- Post Format Icons – Show and Hide
- Show Related Posts on blog and archive page
Besides that, you will get more options in the premium version of Opus Blog Plus.